舟浴 佑典, 溶融塩および高温化学, 2022, 65, 63–67.
Development of Photoresponsive Ionic liquids, Crystals, and Films Based on Photochromic Ions [in Japanese]
Y. Funasako, Molten Salts, 2022, 65, 63–67.
- Ionic liquid-containing coordination polymer: solvent-free synthesis, incongruent melting, and glass formation
T. Mochida, Y. Qiu, Y. Funasako, M. Inokuchi, M. Noguchi, H. Fujimori, Y. Furushima, Chem. Commun. 2022, 58 6725–6728.
2014−2021: Assist. Prof. at Sanyo-Onoda City Univ. (Research Group of Prof. M. Inokuchi).
- Nitro-Nitrito Photoisomerization of Platinum(II) Complexes with Pt(NO2)42– and (FSO2)2N– anions: Correlation between Isomerization Ratio and Reaction Cavity
I. Nakamura, Y. Funasako, T. Mochida, Cryst. Growth Des., 2020, 20, 8047–8052.
- Thermal properties and crystal structures of ruthenium-containing photoreactive ionic liquids with short substituents
R. Sumitani, Y. Funasako, T. Mochida, J. Mol. Liq., 2020, 318, 114071.
- Photochromic nafion films containing cationic diarylethenes
Y. Funasako, S. Konishi, M. Inokuchi, J. Photochem. Photobiol. A, 2020, 402, 112831.
- Synthesis, Photochromic Properties, and Crystal Structures of Salts Containing a Pyridinium-Fused Spiropyran: Positive and Negative Photochromism in the Solution and Solid State
Y. Funasako, H. Miyazaki, T. Sasaki, K. Goshima, M. Inokuchi, J. Phys. Chem. B, 2020, 124, 7251–7257.
> Selected as the Supplementary Cover of the journal.
- Hydronium bis(trifluoromethanesulfonyl)amide–18-crown-6 (1/1)
A. Kitada, Y. Funasako, K. Matsumoto, R. Hagiwara, M. Inokuchi, K. Fukami, K. Murase, IUCrData, 2020, 5, x200162.
- Solid-State Photochromism of Salts of Cationic Spiropyran with Various Anions: A Correlation between Reaction Cavity Volumes and Reactivity
Y. Funasako, M. Ason, J.-i. Takebayashi, M. Inokuchi, Cryst. Growth Des., 2019, 19, 7308–7314.
- Hydrophilic surface-assisted thermoresponsive smart window based on lower critical solution temperature (LCST)-type phase separation
K. Goda, K. Matsubara, N. Oshima, Y. Funasako, M. Inokuchi, Jpn. J. Appl. Phys., 2019, 58, 115502.
- Photochromic Ionic Liquids Containing Cationic Spiropyran Derivatives
Y. Funasako, H. Okada, M. Inokuchi, ChemPhotoChem 2019, 3, 28–30.
- Synthesis and characterization of metal-diaminobipyridine complexes as low-cost co-catalysts for photo-sensitized hydrogen evolution
T. C. Vagvala, T. Ooyabe, M. Sakai, Y. Funasako, M. Inokuchi, W. Kurashige, Y. Negishi, V. Kalousek, K. Ikeue, Inorg. Chim. Acta 2018, 482, 821–829.
- Thermoresponsive light scattering device utilizing surface behavior effects between polyimide and an ionic liquid-water mixture exhibiting lower critical solution temperature (LCST)-type phase separation
K. Goda, K. Takatoh, Y. Funasako, M. Inokuchi, J. Appl. Phys. 2018, 123, 224501.
- Valence control of ionic molecular crystals: effects of substituents on the structures and valence states of biferrocenium salts with fluoro-tetracyanoquinodimethanides
T. Mochida, Y. Funasako, H. Kimata, T. Tominaga, T. Sakurai, H. Ohta, Cryst. Growth Des., 2017, 17, 6020–6029.
- A new strategy for inducing dipole moments in charge-transfer complexes: introduction of asymmetry into axially ligated iron phthalocyanines
M. Matsuda, S. Iwamura, Y. Hamada, H. Ohishi, M. Nishi, Y. Nogami, M. Ikeda, A. Kanda, Y. Funasako, T. Mochida, A. Nakao, N. Hanasaki, Dalton Trans., 2017, 46, 11800–11805.
- Valence engineering of ionic molecular crystals: Monovalent–divalent phase diagram for biferrocene-tetracyanoquinodimethane salts
T. Mochida, Y. Funasako, T. Akasaka, M. Uruichi, H. Mori, CrystEngComm, 2017, 19, 1449–1453.
> Selected as the Back Cover of the journal.
- Thermochromic Magnetic Ionic Liquids from Cationic Nickel(II) Complexes Exhibiting Intramolecular Coordination Equilibrium
X. Lan, T. Mochida, Y. Funasako, K. Takahashi, T. Sakurai, H. Ohta, Chem. Eur. J., 2017, 23, 823–831.
> Selected as the Inside Cover of the journal.
- Photo-, Thermo-, and Piezochromic Nafion Film Incorporating Cationic Spiropyran
Y. Funasako, A. Takaki, M. Inokuchi, T. Mochida, Chem. Lett. 2016, 45, 1397–1399.
- Crystal Structures and Phase Sequences of Metallocenium Salts with Fluorinated Anions: Effects of Molecular Size and Symmetry on Phase Transitions to Ionic Plastic Crystals
T. Mochida, Y. Funasako, M. Ishida, S. Saruta, T. Kosone, T. Kitazawa, Chem. Eur. J., 2016, 22, 15725–15732.
- Solvatochromic CuII-Containing Ionic Liquids with Ether Side Chains: Control of Solvent Response through Intramolecular Coordination
X. Lan, H. Hosokawa, Y. Funasako, T. Mochida, Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2016, 2016, 2804–2809.
- Reversible transformation between ionic liquids and coordination polymers by application of light and heat
Y. Funasako, S. Mori, T. Mochida, Chem. Commun. 2016, 52, 6277–6279.
> Press released from Kobe University [ JP | EN ] (May 12, 2016).
> Highlighted in Engadget Japanese (May 19, 2016, in Japanese), The Chemical Daily (May 23, 2016, in Japanese), ScienceDaily (May 27, 2016), Materials Today (June 3, 2016), Chemistry World (June 8, 2016), Chem-Station Spotlight Research (July 1, 2016 in Japanese), and other media.
- Ionic liquids containing cationic SNS-pincer palladium(II) complexes: Effects of ancillary ligands on thermal properties and solvent polarities
Y. Funasako, K. Kaneshige, M. Inokuchi, H. Hosokawa, T. Mochida, J. Organomet. Chem., 2015, 797, 120–124.
- Ferrocenyl–Bipyridinium Cations and Their Platinum Complexes Related to Viologens – Preparation, Redox Properties, and Crystal Structures
T. Mochida, Y. Funasako, Y. Nezu, K. Hagiwara, R. Horikoshi, Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2015, 2015, 2330–2337.
- Colorless Organometallic Ionic Liquids from Cationic Ruthenium Sandwich Complexes: Thermal Properties, Liquid Properties, and Crystal Structures of [Ru(η5-C5H5)(η6-C6H5R)][X] (X = N(SO2CF3)2, N(SO2F)2, PF6)
A. Komurasaki, Y. Funasako, T. Mochida, Dalton Trans., 2015, 44, 7595–7605.
- Colorimetric Solvent Indicators Based on Nafion Membranes Incorporating Nickel(II)-Chelate Complexes
H. Hosokawa, Y. Funasako, T. Mochida, Chem. Eur. J., 2014, 20, 15014–15020.
> Selected as a Hot Paper and the Frontispiece of the journal.
> Highlighted in Chemistry Views and Wiley Science Café (October 27, 2014), The Chemical Daily (September 16, 2014, in Japanese), The Science News (April 29, 2011, in Japanese).
- A biferrocenium salt containing paramagnetic tetracyanoquinodimethane hexamers: Charge disproportionation via donor–acceptor interactions
T. Mochida, Y. Funasako, K. Takahashi, M. Inokuchi, T. Sakurai, S. Ikeda, H. Ohta, H. Mori, M. Uruichi, Chem. Commun., 2014, 50, 13370–13372.